Monday, March 4, 2013

Expect the unexpected!


I am poised like a panther, ready to expect the unexpected!


Oh, well I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition!  That changes everything.

I've quit expecting bursts of inspiration any more. There was a time when I could count on sporadic writing sprees to hit at least once a month. That "time" was several years ago. Now I'm lucky for one inspired day out of every ten! Usually, this is a bad thing. Less inspiration = not good. But then, every so often, it hits me, like a train. And I like trains.


I get run over by inspiration going 100 miles per hour! Today's inspiration has been the equivalent of a single car, not a whole train, but you know what? I'll take it. Now please excuse me, I'm gonna go write some more.

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely jealous!! I haven't been hit by a car--let alone a train--of inspiration in ... well, a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I've boarded a train of inspiration.... *sigh*. :) I liked this post a lot!

    ReplyDelete